Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold 2007 56 plate Audi A3 2.0TDI S-Line Sportback DSG. 170bhp

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

ditchvisitor

2007 56 plate Audi A3 2.0TDI S-Line Sportback DSG. 170bhp, 99,000 miles. 11 months MOT, just serviced and no.2 injector replaced as it was showing a fault. (10/01/19), recent dual mass flywheel, starter motor, battery, brake fluid change, rear coil springs, front lower wishbone bushes. 2 new rear brake callipers, 2 brand new tires (all premium Pirelli P-Zero Nero)
DSG oil change at 70k miles and Cambelt/water pump changed at 73k.
All important injector and loom recall carried out in Nov 2012.

I purchased the car from the original owner who in turn bought it pre-registered from Audi.

Car has Bose,Bluetooth, cruise control, aux input, half black leather interior, DSG with updated map. Interior overall is in excellent condition and exterior is good but has usual car park marks etc and stone chips associated with a 11 year old car. The car drives perfectly, no knocks or rattles, returns 45-50 mpg with good performance when required. It benefits from a shed load of recent work with all the necessary and expensive jobs carried out.

It is also fitted with a tow bar which the previous owner used for a bike rack and never for towing anything.

£3750

Nko3BAT.jpg

NR3R4DS.jpg

GcuGHlI.jpg

mvNCzks.jpg

lViv41z.jpg

22QFhTm.jpg

37hL9sk.jpg

GgJcICr.jpg

rGVDLlt.jpg

It is when I see adverts like this that I am reminded that I could actually buy a very nice fully functiining car for the price of a set of wheels, some shock absorbers, or a nice exhaust. GLWS.

MC

MisterCorn said:
It is when I see adverts like this that I am reminded that I could actually buy a very nice fully functiining car for the price of a set of wheels, some shock absorbers, or a nice exhaust. GLWS.

MC

Thanks! I drove it up to the NEC today and it is a very comfortable and quiet place to be and was returning 50mpg+ so nice and economical.

Nice car. I guess the annual tax should be a low one as well!

MisterCorn said:

MC

My kids pram set thingy cost more than my old VW Polo :sad:

:thumb:

Slayer said:
Nice car. I guess the annual tax should be a low one as well!

£140 IIRC

Cracking cars my son just sold his , same spec and year but his had 173K on clock. Still drive superbly and returned good mpg
I'm sure it won't take too long to sell

Back from travels now and the car is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back