Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MK1 GT3 Shocks

ditchvisitor

A bit of a long shot however worth a try....I don't suppose anyone has a set of rear MK1 GT3 shocks kicking around that I would be able to get rebuilt and then replace with the ones on my car once I've had the work done? Having the car in bits for 6 weeks whilst they get rebuilt is some what sub-optimal!!
Thanks in advance!!

You're very welcome to borrow my rear OEM shocks, but they are 996.2 GT3. I have no idea whether they are interchangable?
Drop me a PM with your phone no. if interested.
Best Regards,
Matt

I've got a full set with springs sitting in my garage I'd let go for a few beer tokens plus postage if your interested. There's a new set of adjusters and perches there too. I never got around to returning them before I sold the car.

Hi guys, if you can sort a deal out amongst yourselves, I'd quite like Milke's dampers (to keep) once you've had your suspension rebuilt DV. Let me know how you want to proceed ?

mikem7709 said:
I've got a full set with springs sitting in my garage I'd let go for a few beer tokens plus postage if your interested. There's a new set of adjusters and perches there too. I never got around to returning them before I sold the car.

Message sent! Much appreciated.

Slippydiff said:
Hi guys, if you can sort a deal out amongst yourselves, I'd quite like Milke's dampers (to keep) once you've had your suspension rebuilt DV. Let me know how you want to proceed ?

No problem at all! I will let you know once I've got them all done!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back