Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

This 991 looks great but the dealer reviews not so much

Bund

Came across this while looking again for a 4S.

Car spec looks good albeit a little tired but the reviews of the dealer are rubbish(think HWM), I would want a Porsche inspection, they would want a deposit, from the reviews if the deal doesn't go ahead they're going to play silly buggers about giving it back so I can't be bothered with the hassle.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Por...=item3fb6c1f55c:g:s2oAAOSwRbpcOG96:rk:32:pf:0

Blimey that's high miles!

A quick search shows they are a non limited company with low rating, I'd proceed with caution, or not at all!

I don't know much about the dealer but it's alot of car for the money.
O.T All the cars in your signature are like a shopping list for me, especially the LJ70. I'd love to get my hands of the trooper version to drive around Australia in. A proper off road vehicle :thumb:

FZP said:
I don't know much about the dealer but it's alot of car for the money.
O.T All the cars in your signature are like a shopping list for me, especially the LJ70. I'd love to get my hands of the trooper version to drive around Australia in. A proper off road vehicle :thumb:

I know a guy who imports them from Oz, mine was a wreck when I bought it, a lot of money later and it's now looking good but it's been waiting on an engine swap since late October.

JH have a 4S in gt silver with cocoa, I don't think their photos are doing the colour justice though.

Attachments

• 11c2b0c9_eda1_4207_bf7d_b46ca1e619dc_149.jpeg
    11c2b0c9_eda1_4207_bf7d_b46ca1e619dc_149.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,028
That's a cracking looking truck. My farming mates back home only ever buy Lancruisers as they're the only thing that can handle it. Everything else shakes themselves to bits
Can't kill them with a brown snake, although loads do the swap.
That's a lovely car at JH, the interior looks best in lower light, and the exterior needs sunlight to bring it alive.
Not tempted by the JH car?

Attachments

• img_20180507_201910_326_799.jpg
    img_20180507_201910_326_799.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 3,003
Why invite the stress of dealing with somebody with a poor reputation?

Windy101 said:
Why invite the stress of dealing with somebody with a poor reputation?

Agreed, I'm glad for the reviews on line, saves a lot of hassle.

FZP said:
That's a cracking looking truck. My farming mates back home only ever buy Lancruisers as they're the only thing that can handle it. Everything else shakes themselves to bits
That's a lovely car at JH, the interior looks best in lower light, and the exterior needs sunlight to bring it alive.

The truck should go forever with the 1 KZ engine going in it. I've owned it since July 2017 though i've had it about 4-6 weeks in that time as parts took ages to get and then the head gasket went.

Yes I am but I'm not in a rush, there is a bit of movement in the price but I did want the paddles. The black car at Essex prestige is top of the list at the moment and was owned by a forum member. Almost the spec i want but not first choice of exterior colour.

Bund said:

There's a few 991 2S cars about for the same money as 9974Ss but they'll all be high mileage like this one.

It is a good spec but with 74k miles it's overpriced.

If your budget is sub £50k I'd stick to looking at late 997s unless you fancy a 3.4 991.

T8 said:
Bund said:

There's a few 991 2S cars about for the same money as 9974Ss but they'll all be high mileage like this one.

It is a good spec but with 74k miles it's overpriced.

If your budget is sub £50k I'd stick to looking at late 997s unless you fancy a 3.4 991.

The dealer puts me off even more than the miles & price of the car!!

I'm going to stick to 45 ish and under, mainly because I don't want funds going out monthly and once over 50 there is just too much choice and i'll never end up making a decision.

FZP said:

FZP, have you got spacers on the rear? I don't usually go for those turbo wheels but looks very nice in the photo.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back