Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

do i sell?

ash005

i've been toying with the idea of selling my 997.2 4s

i even put it on here for sale a while back

its a bit small for the kids now, but i have a vw t5 campervan i can drive when wife and kids want to go anywhere - but its big, heavy, slow and i don't really want to drive it every day (997 is a daily drive)

wife has an i3 so thats limited for range

so do i bite the bullet and look for an rs7 or a panamera?

I've had an a7 previously, fantastic car and do fancy a nice panamera gts or turbo

kids have been very pro 997, but now they find it uncomfortable they have been moaning abaout it, they are only 9 & 11 so ive a lot of driving them about still to do too!

any advice from others who have been there would be appreciated

Macan Turbo may be a good solution

Done the selling of a 997 C4 S, to buy a 991! Other than that I'd keep the 997 and get something as a runaround :dont know:

I am with Sponge on this , depends if you love the t5 , personally I would keep the 997 for the daily, and bloke time, get shot of the T5 and buy a Cayenne or something family like. That was my plan mmmm ended up with a continental GT :grin: not really what I set out to do :floor:

Sell the T5, get a M135 or M140 for the kids....... M135i's start at £13k now, a massive amount of car. Wife has an M240i cabrio, bloody fast. M135 would be reasonably practical!

Swap it for a boxster spyder. That way the kids won't moan as they won't be in the car!

Please leave the forum immediately

Get a GT3 or an rs with the cage in the back ands job done then and no debates

My kids are 9 and 6 they moan whatever car we're in i just ignore them :lol:

I'm looking for a C4s PDK right now so I say sell it!! Lol

But seriously if you're thinking too I'd like to know the details of it please.

Swap the i3 for an i8, keep the 911, T5 and kids

If I was in the same position i.e. kids necessitating a larger car but wanting to keep high end performance; I'g go RS4 Avant route. Which era would depend on your budget. Get 'em re-mapped and they are super-car killers!

When they get a job and contribute THEN listen to their moaning :nooo:

As you were until then :judge:

:grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back