Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exige gone, Porsche 997.2 C4S in

Pic as promised.

Attachments

• img_4382_163.jpg
    img_4382_163.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,630
Sorry I clearly haven't got the pics working correctly on here!!

Looks fab, congrats! :thumb:

Congrats on your new car Lenny, hope you enjoy many many happy miles... Exige to 997, that should make life interesting, seems a tad like chalk and cheese. It would be interesting if in time you cared to share your experience of the difference between both. :?:

Congrats on the new machine! :thumb:

I would snap up squelch's Milltek if I were you.

I very much doubt it will affect resale, as most people know the Gen2 is a bit muted. I've kept my original centre silencer, for any future buyer to fit if they want.

I'm Pleased with my H&S. I paid £350 or £300 in a group buy a couple of years ago.

Luddite said:
Congrats on your new car Lenny, hope you enjoy many many happy miles... Exige to 997, that should make life interesting, seems a tad like chalk and cheese. It would be interesting if in time you cared to share your experience of the difference between both. :?:

Hi, once I've got few miles under my belt in the 997 I will do a proper comparison.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back