Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2 Manual for sale spotted

That looks a VERY keen price to me.
Lovely looking car although wonder if that's a wrap or respray.
Also wonder on mileage and condition? :?:

Pretty sure that's a car I looked at many years ago and its a cat D, not sure if its the same owner but it was used as a track toy and had some decent upgrades so I wouldn't discount it you just have to be realistic about its history/condition relative to price.

Gazc2 said:
Pretty sure that's a car I looked at many years ago and its a cat D, not sure if its the same owner but it was used as a track toy and had some decent upgrades so I wouldn't discount it you just have to be realistic about its history/condition relative to price.
It is a CAT car :thumb:

It would be a good project at the right price.

HSC911 said:
Cheap as chips if you ask me 8)

:thumb:

Totally. :thumb:

C2 manual coupe with engine rebuild for £25k.
Ok it's got a skeleton in its closet but the seller is upfront about it.
Subject to an inspection that's a great car for someone who wants one they can actually tidy up (or not) then thrash as intended, without a care in the world regarding mileage, stonechips, etc.

As long as it's structurally sound and not bent, I'd be tempted.

Saw this at Bicester today 8)

It was leaving and drove right in front of me as I got out of my car otherwise I would have had a chat with the owner :thumb:

Advert has gone it appears. Sold :dont know:

Zingari said:

Would have been a chat with the new owner then :dont know:

You snooze, you lose 25 bags... :grin:

HSC911 said:
Zingari said:

Would have been a chat with the new owner then :dont know:

You snooze, you lose 25 bags... :grin:

:hand: Naturally I'd want to pay less than the list price as the Colini stick would have flagged up some hidden concerns I've no doubt :grin:

I briefly got tempted by this when it originally went up before I found out it was a CAT D car.

It went up for £35k and subsequently has had a few drops to 32, 30 and 25 IIRC.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back