Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TPMS Autel MS-Sensors

jwb1380

Im afraid i know nothing about these sensors but unless im totally wrong then you need one of the tools to actually teach these sensors :dont know:

Our market is 433MH btw .

When i fit new Porsche sensors i can either code them on .. which doesnt always work or just fit them and drive the car untill it learns the sensor .. this can be upto 20 miles on a gen 1 system .. gen 2 and its 50 yards .

Again im not sure how this sensor would work when its seems to imply gen 1 and gen 2 versions are supported .. they do Not interchange with porsche ones ..

So im back to the fact that i think you need one of their devices to actually program these .

just my guess work though im afraid .

I got a set of 4 from here previously they were £136 for 4 guaranteed for 3 years I fitted them and the car learned them after a run no problem

https://tpms24.de/content/homepage

The Autel ones you mention have a 2 year guarantee , I just cant see anywhere if they need to be programmed or the car will pick them up might be worth dropping them an E-mail at £17.30 each worth doing a bit of homework at that price

jwb1380 said:
I'm looking for some feedback on these guys for a 2007 997.1. Wheels are at Exel with Chris and thinking about adding TPMS sensors and don't want to pay Porsche prices!

Is Chris/Exel sourcing them. :?:

He fitted replacements at about that price to my 997.1T 3 years ago and they've always worked fine.

I don't know what make they were but they worked within the usual 10 minutes/ few miles.

Thanks for your comments.

Chris will fit if you supply, he will only source gen Porsche parts although he has fitted these Autel once before.

Can it be that simple to just fit them and they work out the system - self calibrate/communicate?

Worth a go at less than £100 for the set. I sent Autel an e-mail enquiry but no reply as yet.

I'll let you know how I get on...

The sensors send out a wireless signal which the antennas pick up ..

If its the same " launguage " then it will all work fine.

Gen 1 and gen 2 sensors are not .. this system says it can cope hence i think it needs programming some how .

Someone shouting at me in German is not going to get my attention so ill ignore it .. sensor talks German but the car speaks English so its ignored .. programming is the translation req .

Basically i dont know :?

I fit programmable sensors at work. I have not titled the Autel senors as we use a different system and not to a Porsche either. The ones we use need to be programmed to a specific make and model of car. They are the 433Mh sensors like all the new vehicles use but the coding and language for each car are different hence the need to carry out a basic set up on each new sensor. We can either program a blank sensor with the correct protocol and a random I.d. or match the I.d. Off the old sensor. Hope this helps.

TPMS Autel sensors

Hi, I purchased these a couple of months ago for my 997.1 4S. The original sensors had stopped so I ordered the Autel ones and the TS601 Scanner/Programmer.

After dozens of emails and trials I could not get them to work. The scanner and car could not read the sensors, so today I had them removed. I am now sending everything back to China for a full refund.
Autel does some good stuff, but in case I was very disappointed with the products.

Cheers,
K[/b]

jwb1380 said:
I'm looking for some feedback on these guys for a 2007 997.1. Wheels are at Exel with Chris and thinking about adding TPMS sensors and don't want to pay Porsche prices!

Anybody used them? Do they need programmed before fitting? Also how does the system work out which sensor is in which wheel?

Comments appreciated!

http://www.autelstore.co.uk/wholesa...MI78jszNfe3wIVyZPtCh1h_wzGEAQYASABEgI5CvD_BwE

autelstore.co.uk is China based a scam retailer selling non-functional clones. Lose your money!

Personal experience purchasing MK808 £400 had only basic ODBC DTC code reading & database (eg oil reset). Could not decode any VINs in workshop. No returns process?? Complaint to Autel revealed that autelstore are NOT a distributor. Autelstore emailabout not doing serial registration, because their scam clones real serialised units just not functional ones. So some customers will believe the product is real but largely useless.

Just check the evidence on youtube or contact Autel direct to find a real distributor.

AUTEL Scam Chinese company

I purchased the Autel TPS sensors and the Autel programming devise. Both did not work and after over 30 emails of complaint I contacted my credit card company and they arranged a full refund for me. Do NOT purchase Autel equipment for your Porsche. It will not work. I know from experience. My car is a 997.1 2007 with TPS.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back