Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

RXP. said:
2.3! wow.

I cant wait to see some pics of your car phil once it returns.

:grin: I know I put the Bentley in sport and floored it got a reading of 3.2 mpg :floor: bloody fast car though when you drive it like that but worrying when you have a full tank of fuel and it says you can do 43 miles on the fuel you have . soon makes you take your foot of the pedal . see we have got it totally wrong in this country .we dont need speed cameras we need 8ltr engines and fuel at £1.50 a ltr, trust me no one would be driving over 60mph anywhere :grin: :grin:

KJD said:
Won't be long now now Phil.

If you were in Wales you get a free bus pass at 60 which would help reduce the Bentley running costs :thumbs:

Noooo Kev dont get me started on the benefits the Welsh and Scots get that the English dont . I realise the downside is you have to live in Wales or Scotland :floor: :floor: but really how the hell did it happen. What totally remote from the real world government minister thought .oh yes thats the good idea and I am sure it won't piss the English off at all. But still not to worry as I get my huge index linked civil service pension soon so I AM OK jack .
And guess what they have made the bridges free so you can now invade us using your free bus passes.carrying your free medication while phoning your kids at their free uni places . We Wont be there to greet you because we will be doing two jobs working 70hours a week to pay for those things you get for free .

Kev just be honest do I seem bitter and twisted about it ,
:floor: :floor: :floor:

No mate just a bit of fun :grin: :grin: by the time I get to free bus pass age they will have stopped them. :nooo:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb:

jl-c said:
RXP. said:
2.3! wow.

C'mon Phil, you know you want one :)

:floor: :floor: I have saved on on my Ebay page :grin: but Baz gave me the impression running in is somewhere in between , driving Route66 and drive it like you stole it. :floor: :floor: and as the motorways are all smart cameras a nice rural route from Bolton to Bournemouth will be order of the day :grin:

Phil 997 said:
jl-c said:
RXP. said:
2.3! wow.

:floor: :floor: I have saved on on my Ebay page :grin: but Baz gave me the impression running in is somewhere in between , driving Route66 and drive it like you stole it. :floor: :floor: and as the motorways are all smart cameras a nice rural route from Bolton to Bournemouth will be order of the day :grin:

so just add in the bottom corner "if you think you're big enough" :floor: :floor:

jl-c said:
Phil 997 said:
jl-c said:
RXP. said:
2.3! wow.

so just add in the bottom corner "if you think you're big enough" :floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: actually I am going to get one that says
"RUNNING IN - PLEASE PASS YOURSELF LAUGHING"
or I think thats what it says :grin: :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
jl-c said:
Phil 997 said:
jl-c said:
RXP. said:
2.3! wow.

:floor: :floor: actually I am going to get one that says
"RUNNING IN - PLEASE PASS YOURSELF LAUGHING"
or I think thats what it says :grin: :grin: :grin:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Hopefully you'll still have that sticker on by the time we get to Simply Porsche this year....

mikeluke said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PLEASE-PASS-NOT-RUNNING-IN-JUST-SLOW-Funny-Car-Van-Window-Bumper-Vinyl-Sticker/261101530524?hash=item3ccadd2d9c:g:vZIAAOSwq5lTnylZ:rk:1:pf:0

:floor: :floor: :floor: theses a few members down this way that need that sign :grin: :grin: :thumb:

mikeluke said:
Hopefully you'll still have that sticker on by the time we get to Simply Porsche this year....

It will be nice to go this year in my car again , although going with Steve in his GT3 was fun :thumb:

sssssh heard a rumour that there may be AiB girls back this year :grin: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• img_1599_391.jpg
    img_1599_391.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,730
  • 23844438_10155795272456678_2174896634632430218_n_120.jpg
    23844438_10155795272456678_2174896634632430218_n_120.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,730
Luddite said:
BEAUTIFUL curves Phil....

I was more impressed with the 'airbags'
boobies.gif

:grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor: very good both of you :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Wow :eek:

I knew the Hartech rebuild service was good but didnt know you got one of those thrown in. Or do you only get one of those with the 4.0 udgrade.

AlpinaB3S said:
Wow :eek:

I knew the Hartech rebuild service was good but didnt know you got one of those thrown in. Or do you only get one of those with the 4.0 udgrade.

:floor: :floor: :floor: way better than a courtesy car. :grin: :grin: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back