Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for first 911

:thumbs:

Welcome to 911 ownership. :thumb:

Car looks lovely , congrats on finding the right car for you :thumb: :thumb:

Congratulations! Love the wheels, did you get them colour coded yourself or did they come like that?

Previous owner did them and wasn't sure at first but really happy with them after living with them for a month or so

Congratulations :thumbs: great looking car :thumb:

Nice one :thumb:

Looks in very good condition.

Bet its not that clean now though! :drive:

Still clean as it hasn't left the drive today! Mrs got me the full auto finesse kit and snow foam lance. Really makes a difference using the right gear and having the ceramic.

That's nice and a good choice sir well done

Thanks guys

Has every option i was after and a really good histroy. Not sure there is too much else that could have been spec'd at purchase. PASM, PCM3, PSE, sports full electric memory seats, red seat belts, embossed head rests, sports Chrono plus, extended leather, BOSE. 2010 with 46k miles. I think I got a good deal on it.

Car was garaged by previous owner daily for 2 1/2 years as his only parking at home was his garage so no other option and he only drove it 30 miles to his office and back Monday to Friday. Car was cleaned every Saturday including the engine with a toothbrush! His wife was very happy for the sale and helped me get the price down a bit!!!!!!

Also has OPC warranty until July next year which took the worry out of a private purchase for me personally. 10% wear on front brakes and 30% on rear, new belts recently and tires all good. Pretty much worry free motoring initially.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back