Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

finding a 987 Boxster spyder

adrian993

Monza
Im wondering if anyone has come across one that was minimal specced

i.e. no air con no radio

Just the bucket seats... that would be my ideal spec

no preference for color :D

I have one, no air con, buckets but basic radio, im sure it could be easily removed!!

Quite a few without aircon, but can you even spec without the radio :?:

You could spec without radio and just had an empty cubby in dash.
My first spyder was strangely specced with no radio but with aircon!

My current one is better imo.
Never once this year wanted aircon, always had roof off when I used it

I have come across non-a/c ones but never seen a non radio!

I wonder if one specced in non-a/c and non radio even exists!

I'm sure there are a few. I test drove a fairly basic one at OOC Guildford when they were new. (Amazing, huh! They had one as a demonstrator and I had a call a month asking if I might be interested in placing an order.). Anyhow, I remember they told me they had an order for a no-a/c / no-radio version from a local collector. Also I believe at least one of the press cars was of similar spec. So there must be a few out there. Good luck :thumbs:

ohhh thats fantastic news. its information that this where forums are utmost valuable

and as always, this thread is useless without pics so...

GT3_20GT4_20Sat_20Nav_20Delete_20Porsche_20Radio_20997_20987_20Boxster_20__20Caymen_20Gen-1_20Gen-2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back