Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 Jet Black Metallic GTS

Thank you all gentleman :floor:

JD, it took me ages to learn my lines only for them to be left on the cutting room floor, anyway I love silent movies. Didn't one win an Oscar a couple of years back? 8)

Thanks to Porsche Teesside for going all out on a handover film, something nice to remember. :thumb:

When there's a nice day I'll put a few photos up but I can confirm the GTS is a beautiful machine to drive. The steering is spot on and the pick up from low revs with the twin-turbos is amazing, it's a rocket ship.

It's really hard to find a fault in the car at all, if I was going to be picky I'd say the noise from the rear tyres is quite loud but then again I'd hate for Porsche to pile a load of weight on the GTS trying to erase it. After all what do we buy these cars for?

Cheers,
Paul

A few of stills from movie.

Cheers,
Paul

Hi All,

My new Pirelli Sottozero winter tyres arrived from Germany last week and it was time to get them on before the weather really gets nasty.

Porsche Teesside kindly did the swop for me. Unlike the normal Porsche winter wheel/tyre set-up for the GTS these for straight onto the existing rims and the sizes are pretty rare in this country, if not non-existent.

That's a "T" in berthed alongside.

Happy Christmas Chaps,
Paul :santa:

Paul

Just got a near identical car.

Can I ask where you got the winter tyres from?

Thanks
Mark

Lovely bit of kit! Well done 👍👍

Hi Weemsy6147,

Thank you & congratulations on your excellent taste :grin:

The tyres front & rears came from here:

http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/bodenseehai80

Fantastic delivery & service from them.

Hi Slayer, thank you, I'm enjoying it very much.

What is a sunny day if not a car washing day? :wink: Here with my 964 for those interested in that please see "Plan B" on 964 pages.

Cheers,
Paul

I've never liked the red strips across the back.

I think your car has turned me! It looks so good.

Green with envy :mrgreen:

Enjoy :thumbs:

Hi Rojdog,

Thanks. I suppose it gives them another link to the new 992.

Cheers,
Paul

Lovely! 👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back