Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Andyobro, 993 Carrera Guards Red

Andy, we usually have a meet late winter so Feb sometime , mine will be back from Hartech by then hopefully. maybe a run to Haynes Motor Museum Yeovil , for one of their breakfast meets

Attachments

• img_0249_119.jpg
    img_0249_119.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,097
Sorry to here the words Hartech (hope your wallet isn't too hard hit :-( )

A run to the Haynes Museum sounds great, been meaning to make a visit there for a long time. Look forward to it.

andyobro said:

A run to the Haynes Museum sounds great, been meaning to make a visit there for a long time. Look forward to it.

2018 was not a good year for my car mate , coolant pipes replaced, gear box rebuild , new clutch and flywheel, Blown engine and my wallet 25k lighter :eek: :nooo: but 2019 should be better :grin: :grin: and the kids can come off the diet of bread and dripping :floor:

Phil 997 said:
andyobro said:

2018 was not a good year for my car mate , coolant pipes replaced, gear box rebuild , new clutch and flywheel, Blown engine and my wallet 25k lighter :eek: :nooo: but 2019 should be better :grin: :grin: and the kids can come off the diet of bread and dripping :floor:

Poor kids, walnuts and satsuma's for Christmas :)

andyobro said:
Phil 997 said:
andyobro said:

Poor kids, walnuts and satsuma's for Christmas :)

:floor: :floor: :floor: fortunately my two were on lumps of coal anyway

Good to see your guards red 993 - I sold mine last year.

If you're who I think you are - I haven't used that nice custom luggage yet...well not until June!

Normski298 said:

If you're who I think you are - I haven't used that nice custom luggage yet...well not until June!

That's me😁 hope your happy with the luggage 😀

andyobro said:
Normski298 said:

That's me😁 hope your happy with the luggage 😀

Yes very - although its not been out of the box yet! Just planning our 2019 drive - Spain Pico Mountains and then down to Portugal & Duoro Valley and back up through Serra da Estrala . But she's booked in for a paint refresh and some post service recommended maintenance first. So they will come in handy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back