Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Colour?

pzero

anonymous pictures website

Spotted just now.

Struggling with my hues of yellow. I know it's not SY and I'm pretty sure it's not Summertime Yellow.
What shade is it please, anyone?

Looks similar to this beauty (Racing) but I bet it is speed yellow on that reg. Yellows look very different in different lights

It's not speed yellow, calling a bespoke wrap rather than a Porsche colour

Attachments

• maxresdefault_187.jpg
    maxresdefault_187.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,604
FZP said:

Inclined to agree, :thumb:

FZP said:

Still think its speed Presuming that's speed above? Looks much darker inside and much lighter in natural light.

spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:

Still think its speed Presuming that's speed above? Looks much darker inside and much lighter in natural light.
Speed has a golden tinge to it. The one above is something else all together

FZP said:
spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:

Speed has a golden tinge to it. The one above is something else all together

Agreed, this is SY;

A quick check on vehicle smart app shows it as blue so I'd go along with the wrap theory :thumb:

Also untaxed :hand:

jezgreen911 said:
A quick check on vehicle smart app shows it as blue so I'd go along with the wrap theory :thumb:

Also untaxed :hand:

:thumb: obliged.

Magic919 said:
Looks like a wrap to me.

Sorry, I didn't notice your post earlier. Yes, unless confirmed to the contrary it seems it may well be a wrap. That would explain my confusion, I thought I was in knowledge gap territory, which often happens. :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back