Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Good value?

Bund said:
Rhodris-dad said:
a1butch said:
Sold now :) Not to me, but shows higher mileage cars are selling this time of year I guess...

This one is a bit more expensive but newer and less miles.

My old car that I've traded in at an OPC and got close to that asking price. :thumb:

Have more info if you are interested.

Which car did you trade in?

Sounds a bit fishy that the 85k mile car has been for sale for a decent amount of time, reports of it not running well on this thread and NOW it's sold!!! :)

Sorry, I seem to have confused people with my post.

The car I refer to is the 2010 4S 70k.

It was traded in at Wilmslow OPC. They told me they were not sure whether they would put on their forecourt or send it for auction.

Obviously, it went to auction.

I had the car for the last 4 1/2 years until end of Sept, I was the 2nd owner.

Check my posts out, I put photos up around March/April 2013 :thumb:

The car was traded in with lots of paperwork but as it went to auction, maybe it might not have been sent with it all.

The car should have an OPC warranty till the begining of April next year as they are transferable.

Rhodris-dad said:
Bund said:
Rhodris-dad said:
a1butch said:
Sold now :) Not to me, but shows higher mileage cars are selling this time of year I guess...

My old car that I've traded in at an OPC and got close to that asking price. :thumb:

Sounds a bit fishy that the 85k mile car has been for sale for a decent amount of time, reports of it not running well on this thread and NOW it's sold!!! :)

It was traded in at Wilmslow OPC. They told me they were not sure whether they would put on their forecourt or send it for auction.

The car was traded in with lots of paperwork but as it went to auction, maybe it might not have been sent with it all.

The car should have an OPC warranty till the begining of April next year as they are transferable.

Have you seen it back on the market?

Rhodris-dad said:

NB: The warranty ceases to be valid as soon as an owner trades the car into a dealer outside of the OPC network or, as in this case, when the OPC sent it to auction.

It's only transferable in a private sale or when taken back in by an OPC.

Bund said:
Rhodris-dad said:
Bund said:
Rhodris-dad said:
a1butch said:

Yeah, it is the one I posted a link to :eek:

£38k Essex Prestige on Autotrader

T8 said:
Rhodris-dad said:

NB: The warranty ceases to be valid as soon as an owner trades the car into a dealer outside of the OPC network or, as in this case, when the OPC sent it to auction.

It's only transferable in a private sale or when taken back in by an OPC.

Didn't think about that. :worship:

Rhodris-dad said:
Bund said:
Rhodris-dad said:
Bund said:
Rhodris-dad said:
a1butch said:

Yeah, it is the one I posted a link to :eek:

£38k Essex Prestige on Autotrader

:( I posted about this car when it was at BCA as I was looking for the owner!!

Sorry, didn't see that post.

I have been looking for it to either be added to Wilmslow's forecourt or in the autotrader.

I posted on another thread a couple of weeks back. Can't remember which one now.

The car I quoted in the OP apparently has been sold, not traded on. My friend also enquired before it had left DH and was told that a deposit had been taken so I'm assuming it's gone to a private buyer?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back