Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT2RS Build... (Update - Dec 2022)

Wheels look spot on.

Great update video.

You asked for ideas on mods....

Have you thought about the red/black interior??

IMHO this really sets the RS apart from the rest?

Attachments

• porsche_911_gt2_rs_6_996.jpg
    porsche_911_gt2_rs_6_996.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 5,997
I know someone who has a pair of Weissach seats :dont know:

Would look 8)

:thumb:

I never liked the red and black interior. If I was going to have it, it would have been whilst changing the interior to where it is now.

I preferred the black, although I kind of like it now! Haha

tgdesign said:
How about a 9e 28 power upgrade. :thumb: :thumb:

That was my original plan to go to 9e or similar. But I'm not sure I'll do that now, the car is pretty fastas it is. Still scares me! Maybe in the future...

HSC911 said:
I know someone who has a pair of Weissach seats :dont know:

Would look 8)

:thumb:

I could help with LWB seats and Weissach package magnesium wheels if anybody is in the market right now... PM me for details.

Everything I have done to my car has been model specific, 918 seats would look weird in my car.

My folding carbon buckets are excellent. They are super comfortable (did a 2,500 mile trip to South of France) and they fold so you can get stuff in the back if you need extra space. Also I sat in the other model specific seats when I was driving the Carrera GT around the south of France, too tight for my frame really.

Simply put.

One of my favourite threads on this forum. Epic car.

I have just spent New Year's Day on the sofa reading this from the beginning. What a great way to spend an afternoon. (Or several years in your case) Great project thread and what an amazing car.

:worship:

Thanks for the comments above, sorry never got back to you before.

So I just got the car out of storage and took her for a spin to get the cobwebs out. Well, I can only say wow, after driving my 981 Boxster S for the last few months and thinking that was fast, I had a real eye opener! Car felt great, started first time, didn't smoke, was just great to drive. And I managed to find a gap in the rain to do it!

IMG_8456 2

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back