Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Intermittent Wipers not Working

adspencer

Hi All,

My intermittent wipers have stopped working. Full works fine and I have read checking the fuse and replacing the speed dial are common issues, any other suggestions before I do these ?

Thanks

Adam.

Not sure what year your car is ....

Check fuse C6.
Move the wiper resistor (speed dial ) a few times .
Wiggle the wiper stalk when in Int. position.

relay for the Int wipers is relay support one so under the dash o/s/f and its position 16 (small numbers on the board to locate them )

Try a gentle tap on the relay.

My guess would be this relay but there are several things it could actually be so its a case of out with the volt meter and start testing if none of the above .

i hate those intermittent problems :grin:

Sorry, couldn'tl resist....

Ghianightmare said:
i hate those intermittent problems :grin:

Sorry, couldn'tl resist....

:floor:

I've had an issue with my intermittent actually working intermittently, it may work for days or weeks but all of a sudden it'll stop and not work for a little while, obviously it's always raining. I've never done anything about it as it's not really bothered me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back