Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Andyobro, 993 Carrera Guards Red

Congrats on the car.
I remember seeing the advert in Jul/Aug. Did it have red spokes with a silver lip? I liked it, but hey, each to their own.
Its well spec'd car, enjoy it !

Thanks for all the kind words.

Yes it had red with diamond cut, was all a bit bling for me. I'm very please with how the Satin Platinum has come out, with the bonus that the wheels never look dirty :)

andyobro said:
Thanks for all the kind words.

Yes it had red with diamond cut, was all a bit bling for me. I'm very please with how the Satin Platinum has come out, with the bonus that the wheels never look dirty :)

Excellent taste, same as the centres of my wheels

Great spec - interior looks really nice ...newly trimmed sport seats = :thumb:!
Have been following you on IG for a while - nice pics :thumb:

Another follower here :thumb: .

Hi guys, just reading this post as I live in bournemouth, i notice andy you live in poole, i just bought my first 993 a few months ago, also guards red, I have an 82 slant nose 911 in the garage that will be up for sale soon unfortunately, I can't find time to maintain both. Would love to meet up with anyone local, i tried to add a pic but says file size to big :(
cheers rich.

Andy, great to see another local who like to personalise their cars , theres a few of us down this way. look forward to catching up with you at one of the local meets :thumb: :thumb:

rich07 said:
Hi guys, just reading this post as I live in bournemouth, i notice andy you live in poole, i just bought my first 993 a few months ago, also guards red, I have an 82 slant nose 911 in the garage that will be up for sale soon unfortunately, I can't find time to maintain both. Would love to meet up with anyone local, i tried to add a pic but says file size to big :(
cheers rich.

Rich is that the red slant nose cab I saw at Poole accident repair nine elfer meet in the summer :thumb:

Really starting to like the 993, yours is making me want one more :mrgreen:

Hi, Phil yes that me, poole accident repair, targa slant nose, electric issue sorted now ;) no more jump starts needed.lol

rich07 said:
Hi, Phil yes that me, poole accident repair, targa slant nose, electric issue sorted now ;) no more jump starts needed.lol

:grin: :grin: good to hear mate :thumb: catch up at one of the local meets :thumb:

Following you on Instagram too! Car looks gorgeous.

rich07 said:
cheers rich.

Morning Rich,

Just back from Christmas hols, so sorry for late reply. Would be great to meet up :) I not sure how many Guards red there are about, not many I guess as it didnt seem to be in vogue at the time of the 993. Lets sort something out.

Cheers Andy

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back