Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Searching for a C2 coupe...

Cheers guys.

Working from home today, but keep getting distracted and popping out to the garage :D

I have watched this thread with interest as, two years ago, I could have been writing the very same thoughts. Eventually I bought a C2 from a dealer which had everything done to it and was prepared to within an inch of it's life. So far and 4000 miles later, only oil change costs involved. Trust that you have as much fun with your new car as I am having.

Congrats on a great looking car. Rainforest is a rare colour and the MY02's are one of the lightest and best looking wheels on the 996 IMO. :thumb:

Safe driving.

C.

Congratulations! Lovely looking car. I'm sure it will bring you many smiles.

I've had my first 911 for 3.5 years, the time has flown by. I still look back every time I park up. Such a capable and beautiful car.

Congrats. Looks lovely, well done!

Congratulations! Very rare colour; I love it.

Green really suits 911 :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words chaps.

Couldn't resist a quick spin today, so headed out to Grassington, back via Blubberhouses and otley.

:thumbs:

Attachments

• 22f2eb3d_0e32_4416_a17e_63cd3762e3e0_199.jpeg
    22f2eb3d_0e32_4416_a17e_63cd3762e3e0_199.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 756

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back