Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any 997 drivers local to Milton Keynes?

DucatiRob said:
9115INGH said:
Thanks for replying guys! Do you guys use your cars throughout winter or put them away?

Used all year round, don't understand the concept of hiding them away for half the year! Some of the best driving days are on cold clear mornings in the winter. :thumb:

I was like that a few yrs back, but the last 2 winters I couldn't be bothered so it's just stood in the garage.

jaymzz said:
9115INGH said:
Thanks for replying guys! Do you guys use your cars throughout winter or put them away?

I'm off on a 500+ mile round trip down to Cornwall in mine for Christmas!

wow! enjoy man, hope the weather holds out for you!

deMort said:
There will be the usual open day March/April as per the link here ..

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=126373

Hopefully its within reach and usually has a good turnout .. the exact date will be set next year but always around end of march and the beginning of April .

I used to make these 2hr drives on my own but that was when I was full of motivation. lol Now I'm only interested if there is at least someone else to convoy with and have some fun on the way down/up.

Im in MK.
Ive seen some beautiful porsches about the last few weeks, but never when im in mine.

splattric said:
Im in MK.
Ive seen some beautiful porsches about the last few weeks, but never when im in mine.

Nice one dude, are you up for maybe meeting up in the new year, coffee whatever etc to get to know some "local/ish" fellow drivers.

splattric said:
tearing my hair out at the shopping centre.

:floor:

I am doing that tomorrow...need to get the :thewife: a pressie from me and the kids :grin:

Place will be full of blokes shopping :hand:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back