Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Front bumper fitting to a C2

I'd be interested in that too. I would like to know more about the figment. I don't fancy having to modify it to fit correctly.

Have also noticed they do gt3 side skirts for £300.

All maybe to good to be true?

The parts I saw on cars when I went to visit them looked pretty good. I will be using their bonnet and doors on my C4 project.

MC

Good to know MC, clubautosport also do the parts in carbon fibre for double the fibreglass cost, although fibreglass would probably be the better option for a bumper as it has more flex.

Thanks for that MC - with the detail you're putting into your project that certainly gives some credibility to using Clubautosport panels.

:thumb:

To bring this up to date. I've recieved a genuine GT3 front bumper today. Delivered from Teile. Side skirts should be here on wed. I had a good chat with the body shop who suggested to stay away from aftermarket panels. Annoying as the genuine stuff costs 3x more.

Looking forwards to getting them fitted and sprayed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back