Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Set of Genuine 19'' RUF Wheels for sale

Diablos-666

Trainee
I have a set of Genuine RUF alloys for sale, recently refurbished by Lepsons. The tyres are included and are brand new Michelin Pilot Sports.

£3000

Fronts 8.5Jx19 Tyres 235x35ZR 19 ET56

Rears 11Jx19 Tyres 295x30ZR 19 ET70

I'm having trouble posting pics up from my phone. If you're interested then I can text / WhatsApp them over.

Still struggling to post pictures so here's the eBay item number:

where you can see pics.

Can't help think you'll get some more interest with pics - and starting if wb or nb fitment, etc
GLWS

Sorry guys should have put more detail on the original post.

German offset numbers are

Fronts ET 56
Rears ET 70

I had these fitted to my 996 C4S which I've now put up for sale with the original Turbo Twists fitted.

I used 20mm wheel spacers on the rears and 5mm at the front. I can include these as well as the extended lug nuts and locking wheel nuts in the price.

try reducing the size of the pics , theres a site max , I reduce to smaller than 600 pixels in the settings , if your using an iPhone on med size pics they are 640pixels which is a bit to big :thumb: :thumb:

Diablos-666 said:
Sorry guys should have put more detail on the original post.

German offset numbers are

Fronts ET 5
Rears ET 70

I had these fitted to my 996 C4S which I've now put up for sale with the original Turbo Twists fitted.

I used 20mm wheel spacers on the rears and 5mm at the front. I can include these as well as the extended lug nuts and locking wheel nuts in the price.

I have a feeling that the offset on the fronts is missing a digit, as even with a 5mm spacer a 996 would struggle to cope with an aggressive ET10 offset?

Looking at the Ruf website, it looks like Rears are ET70 & Fronts ET56: https://www.rufautomobile.co.uk/product-page/ruf-19-alloy-wheel-set-996-series-turbo-c4s-turbo-look :thumb:

C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back