Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for Schroth Harnesses for 997 GT3 Clubsport

gridgway

Car never had them fitted as far as I can tell.
It's not going to be a track hack otherwise I'd just buy new. But it will do the 2019 Oulton day, so looking for any sensible options.

Thanks
Graham

That's them. Makes you think though. £290 used and out of date versus £480 new! Feels more like £200 to me.

I wonder why they didn't come up when I searched ebay!

Thanks for pointing them out.
Graham

Date only relevant if your going racing. If you think about when did you last change your seat belts?

gridgway said:
That's them. Makes you think though. £290 used and out of date versus £480 new! Feels more like £200 to me.

I wonder why they didn't come up when I searched ebay!

Thanks for pointing them out.
Graham

Graham nothing wrong with a cheeky £200 offer they have been sitting on them a few months now. :thumb: :thumb:

Yes, understood and it's annoying to throw perfectly good belts away in a race car.
It's just a test as to whether it's a good enough saving over new!

Graham, I would give them a call , let them know that they are out of date so no good for anyone seriously tracking the car , but they would work for you at £200 they can only say yes or no :grin: :thumb:

If you looking to go cheap I do have 2 red Schroth Harnessess. Believe to be original from a 996 mk 1 with newer side belts from a 991. If your interested £200 for pair?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back