Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GTS

spongebob squarepants

"minor accident which resulted in panel replacement, including front bumper, spare wheel tub and both front wings"

By my standards, not quite a minor accident :)

As you say could be good value though

Yeah I wouldn't call that minor damage but assuming it was fixed properly then it's a good price for a car that would otherwise be £60+

My brother had a PDK 997 GTS and couldn't see what the fuss was about and I must say having driven it I would agree.He sold it quite quickly.
Perhaps the manual is better :pc: :thumb: :?:

I suspect that it is a cat D.

benbuhagiar said:
I suspect that it is a cat D.

Of course it's at least a cat-d or he would never have mentioned it and would be selling it at full price.

As above, priced accordingly.

The gap between the front PU and the bonnet would look bigger every time I saw it, as would the chasm between the front offside wing and the driver's door. Not too flush at the front from the nearside either. Still, a lot of car for the money given the knowns, but the price should always reflect that.

You'd have to really want one to go for this. Either that or it would have to be a keeper. Nobody will want it come re-sale time either.

Personally if spending £40k+ on a Porsche I'd be looking at other, straight cars within the marque and avoiding obvious minefields.

...but possibly too revealing? Must have had a big front end smack to require replacement wheel well![/list]

End of the day it's passed the autolign inspection and is reclassified as such, will probably go for closer to 40 k, that's still
A decent buy but obviously not for everyone 👍

Would Porsche still put a warranty on it if it passes the inspection?

spongebob squarepants said:
End of the day it's passed the autolign inspection and is reclassified as such, will probably go for closer to 40 k, that's still
You dismiss any car that's done more than 50 miles per annum, but an obvious Cat car is OK :D

Bund said:
"minor accident which resulted in panel replacement, including front bumper, spare wheel tub and both front wings"

:bye: Have you been here since your 996 days? Or going back to Porsche (or just stalking me) :D

murph7355 said:
spongebob squarepants said:
You dismiss any car that's done more than 50 miles per annum, but an obvious Cat car is OK :D

Bund said:

:bye: Have you been here since your 996 days? Or going back to Porsche (or just stalking me) :D

😂 actually been here since my 993 days, I commented on your post some time ago when you were looking for a 4s as I'd like one too, the list of the cars we've owned is uncanny!! I've got someone very interested in the rs but I need my truck back before letting it go and not sure I want to now. Did you keep yours?

Did you get a manual or pdk car??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back