Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

European Breakdown Cover - Recommendations please......

Mr 911

Hi there chaps & Chapesses

Thinking about a drive to Sweden in the early Spring to visit some family

Do you guys have any recommendations in respect of taking out some European breakdown cover?

Who with, costs, good or bad experiences etc etc

Any replies will be greatly received

Best wishes,

Kev

I moved over to ADAC before I did a Croatia road trip as most others didn't cover obscure regions of Europe and I have used them three times so far in the UK and they have been faultless. My previous Breakdown cover had an age limit on the cars.

Around £80 annually and they cover you in any vehicle no matter the age of it and in most countries in the Europe including the UK at the moment.

Many thanks

ADAC are seemingly no-longer accepting new UK members :?:

Good info infra.

A timely thread for me as I've just had a quote of £200 to cover my 996 for 3 weeks in France and Italy next August. That's from the RAC who I'm already with.
I ran my wife's Abarth through and it's £60.

What do we think may happen regarding ADAC membership when we leave the EU in March?
I may just wait until nearer my trip to join as I'm covered here by RAC for £90 per year for me and my wife.
Will give the leaving EU thing a bit of time to play out.

The T&C's of Porsche Assistance don't appear to make a warranty a pre-requisite , so it may be worth asking the question - I'd expect it to work out cheaper.

I had purchased it independently to a warranty previously, and it was much cheap to pay for the year than it was to extend the RAC breakdown cover I had for three weeks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back