Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 3.6 - options

For a mid spec 2008 997.2 manual with 30k miles what would you expect to pay.

Also for a 2009 similar spec car with 40k miles.

Both car being sold by non OPC dealers.

I am happy to pm links to the cars if anybody wants to see them, but dont want to post publically in case somebody jumps in

Windy101 said:
For a mid spec 2008 997.2 manual with 30k miles what would you expect to pay.

Also for a 2009 similar spec car with 40k miles.

Both car being sold by non OPC dealers.

I am happy to pm links to the cars if anybody wants to see them, but dont want to post publically in case somebody jumps in

are they pdk or man , 3.6 or 3.8 and are they C2S or C4S :thumb:

I'd guestimate £36k for both.

Blimey COB , I could have written that list , thats about is how I would sum it up aswell. other than maybe the bluetooth as I need to be able to be contacted to let me know my bacon butty is ready :grin: :grin: :grin:

Haha Phil, you make it sound like you have a dedicated bacon sarnie supplier on tap and keeping you fed through the day!
"Good morning Mr Phil, your eleven o' clock butty is now ready. Your usual sauce, Sir?"
"Thank you my man, I'm on my way, I'm in the Bentley today."
"Very good Sir."

Counter Of Beans said:
Blimey COB , I could have written that list , thats about is how I would sum it up aswell. other than maybe the bluetooth as I need to be able to be contacted to let me know my bacon butty is ready :grin: :grin: :grin:

Haha Phil, you make it sound like you have a dedicated bacon sarnie supplier on tap and keeping you fed through the day!
"Good morning Mr Phil, your eleven o' clock butty is now ready. Your usual sauce, Sir?"
"Thank you my man, I'm on my way, I'm in the Bentley today."
"Very good Sir."

:floor: :floor: have you got me bugged :grin: :grin: :grin:

Windy101 said:
Both manual, C2, 3.6

my thoughts are £34/36k maybe a fraction higher for a one in a different colour ,yellow, aqua, etc.

I'd go with higher, around £38k.

Windy101 said:
Phil 997 said:
Windy101 said:
Both manual, C2, 3.6

my thoughts are £34/36k maybe a fraction higher for a one in a different colour ,yellow, aqua, etc.

Both cars are advertised at £36k.

I would say both cars look good value to me if you can live with their interior or exterior colours (if i'm looking at the same cars) :thumb:

Buy the red one, it's one of my favourite colours. Looks a nice car.

benbuhagiar said:
Buy the red one, it's one of my favourite colours. Looks a nice car.

The red one is a better colour combo. Its had less recent maintenance (brakes air con and cooling system) and is due a big service. I also have an arena red 993 which is a very similar colour.

Windy101 said:
Phil 997 said:
Windy101 said:
Both manual, C2, 3.6

Both cars are advertised at £36k.

think thats fair as dealer prices :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back