Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Decals on Viper Green 997.1 GT3... or not...?

Firstly it's a GT3 so let's not copy the RS decals need to go custom in my view pic of my car which was based on a 4.0RS would work on your car but just the black part. With back mirror would work imo. Also if you take the GT3 decal remove the script and add the lettering GT3 cut out of decal centre so green shows through around the area of the stone guards that would work and be different at the same time.

Nice looking motor :thumb:

Attachments

• f4534d83_8b3f_42fd_ab0c_e1fbf53fa0d3_314.jpeg
    f4534d83_8b3f_42fd_ab0c_e1fbf53fa0d3_314.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 5,081
HSC911 said:
squelch said:
HSC911 said:
Or just write SQUELCH down the side :thumb:

Hmmm, not sure I'm quite of the status to have a monogrammed car...

:cloud9:

Perfect :thumb:

I really like it. It's personalised but it's subtle and OEM-like so it's not tacky.

Even has the same number of letters as 'PORSCHE'.

Go for it!

Cunno said:
Firstly it's a GT3 so let's not copy the RS decals need to go custom in my view pic of my car which was based on a 4.0RS would work on your car but just the black part. With back mirror would work imo. Also if you take the GT3 decal remove the script and add the lettering GT3 cut out of decal centre so green shows through around the area of the stone guards that would work and be different at the same time.

Off topic Cunno but fairly sure my Gt3 is parked next to yours @ Fearnsport now! I've bought the Moton's off your car I think.

-ollie- said:
Cunno said:

Off topic Cunno but fairly sure my Gt3 is parked next to yours @ Fearnsport now! I've bought the Moton's off your car I think.

Yes sore your car there the other day, engine out having the pipes welded, looked a nice example. If you bought them from Matt I expect they were mine.

Just my two pen'orth - GT3 script looks so suited to the car whilst others look like Halfords add ons in comparison. Perfect.

Decals with the black wheels.
Plain if you're doing the wheels silver.

Just my 2p.
You can't lose whatever you do. Awesome colour. :thumb:

:thumbs: agree on the decals. Black mirrors look good too. I would consider scripting 'Kermit' down the side... Or the german for frog 'Frosch'? Second one might be getting too close to a well known boxer though?...

Car looks great as is, no harm in adding a few (reversable) personal touches though! 8)

GT3 script by a distance for me, lovely car, wheels great in black too :thumb:

Stunning looking car. Looks particularly good with the GT3 script :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back