Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cargrahic exhaust tips

Baileyii

I am currently saving for Cargrahic exhaust tips to match my complete Cargrahic exhaust. Anyone who owns the tips please advise if the Cargrahic name is on them like other exhaust brands have their name on theirs? I have googled it and looked at the website however I can't tell.

Thanks,
b

Attachments

• 7d913eff_e477_4d1f_95bf_16b669e2e339_125.jpeg
    7d913eff_e477_4d1f_95bf_16b669e2e339_125.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 2,980
I can't say 100% but a recent conversation with cargraphic about my exhaust confirmed they said to me every part that is cargraphic has cargraphic stamped on it. And the rest of my cargraphic all has the stamp on it except the cats which it seems were not cargraphic so I have now get cargraphic cats being fitted and as with the other parts it has there stamp on it.

Yea my Mufflers, 200 cell cats and headers all have the Cargraphic stamp. I'm close to having enough to buy the tips. I just don't think that it says their name on them. I'll find out in the next few weeks when I order them.

Thanks,
b

I would have a look at physically first, I had bought some and returned as build quality was poor.

Thanks everyone I got them in the mail over a week ago. I was able to find out my answer.

....and the answer is.....?

Unfortunately no name. Almost every exhaust that I have owned with my past cars have had the vendor logo printed on them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back