Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Servicing midlands... recommendations please. Leics? Derby?

Will Statt

Just went online to book the old girl in for service at PCT (coventry) who have done her for the last 7 or 8 years. Am met with a webpage saying 'we're ceasing to trade from 22nd December' How sad.... they were brill' :(

Anyway.... I now need to find an alternative, obviously somewhere that is good with our 993s, but hopefully not too far away! I originally went to JZM when I first bought her in 2003, but it's just too far.

I seem to remember somebody saying there was someone good in Leicester?

Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks

Will

Quorn sports and classics have a great rep. Ex-OPC technician.
DW in Northampton also good. Ex-Silverstone OPC
Portech are new and also ex-Leicester OPC
Zentrum in calverton is my choice.
Cavendish have a mixed reputation.

You should get yourself along to our regional TIPEC meet in Loughborough when the weather improves.

Will,

I was a regular customer of PCT and now PCT Select (Richard Harrison) does the work on my precious 993. Richard was one of the top PCT mechanics and set up on his own last year.

https://www.facebook.com/pctselect/

Tel 01676 533775

Chris at GCR in Wigston :thumb: Looked after my 993s and now my 964. Top bloke, simples

I alway use Martin Brown, across the road from where PCT were.

Not Leics or Derbyshire though, but neither were PCT!

thanks all..... some great recommendations there..... I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Will

AMB in Nottingham ,Adrian is a proper engineer and knows Porsche inside out .I used him for years great service ,I trust him implicitly which is not a thing you can say about most garages.

Ian Perry said:
AMB in Nottingham ,Adrian is a proper engineer and knows Porsche inside out .I used him for years great service ,I trust him implicitly which is not a thing you can say about most garages.

I agree with this except for convenience I now use Portech at Cropwell Bishop who do a collect and delivery service.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back