Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lovely example of a 997.1 Turbo Manual in the classifieds

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8761

911 Turbo, Manual and even with the Sand* and not Savannah interior, what's not to like ! (*thanks for the update Martian!)

ad8761_img1_large.jpg

ad8761_img3_large.jpg

ad8761_img10_large.jpg

I don't think Savannah works in the UK for some reason ...well not for me anyway ....just as well we all like different things ..

Yes a good price but marmite interior. I've not seen one in the flesh but not sure about that colour all over the interior.
There is one at Slades with same interior which has been for sale since big ben was a wrist watch.

Wow! :envy:

What a great looking 911 !! Hands down my favourite colour combination :thumbs:

I would even swap out the black mats for sand colour! That said I owned a silver with full red interior Boxster... so perhaps I am a bit weird! :D

Black interiors are IMHO soooooo dull!!

I have seen 997 turbo's in Singapore and Manila in BB & 'Sand' & Macadamia & ' Sand' .... over there in the different light it really does work for me ....

That's a nice skin on the BB though !!

I've only recently bought my c2s and already think I should have gone turbo. :sad:

a1butch said:
I've only recently bought my c2s and already think I should have gone turbo. :sad:

You would soon start crying when the bills came in :grin:

a1butch said:

Enjoy your C2S for a little while then upgrade 😉

Alfaian said:
a1butch said:

Or just make sure you buy from a good dealer 👍

apollokre1d said:
a1butch said:

Enjoy your C2S for a little while then upgrade 😉

On my second 997 now, I bought my first back in 2013 and sold it a year later. Oddly I seem to appreciate this one more even though the first was my poster car.
I did contemplate a 997 t before I parted ways into my next car but couldn't stretch to the 37k asking price at the time. End of 2013 i seem to remember the bottom end of the market was sub 40k.
:eek:

Alfaian said:
a1butch said:

Strange comment , the bills are just the same as for your C2 S ........

My only 'big' bill was a recent PDK gearbox oil service = 600+vat ......not bad at all for a Supercar .......
Not a tear was shed ......

😎

^ I thought the same, mine costs no more than my 996 C2.

The performance difference however, light years apart!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back