Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo S manual coupe for sale

pete_d

Trainee
The time has come to part with my 996 Turbo S after 6.5 years of ownership. A return to a high revving NA engine is calling to me.

Ad is here: http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8743

The car is a 2005 / 55 plate with 77,000 miles. It's one of the very last Turbo Ss registered in the UK - I remember we couldn't find a higher chassis number on a thread on here many years ago. It's a basalt black manual coupe, with black hard backed seats and carbon interior.

Full details are in the ad, but the service history from 9E is extensive, including new Bilstein B6s, rads, condensers, manifold and turbo bolts, water pump, etc. The wheels have just been refurbed in GT Silver, tyres are PS2s with lots of tread, and the PCCB discs are in excellent condition. A couple of tiny parking dents are being removed next week to bring it back to top condition all round.

The car is standard apart from a Dension 500S adaptor to bring 21st century bluetooth and USB connectivity to the PCM2, and a Speedtech 2.5 exhaust with 100 cell cats so it makes a nice noise. The standard exhaust, cats and dual exhaust tips are also included.

I'll be sad to see her go after 6 years and 20,000 miles of happy, torque-rich motoring, but I had a 997 GT3 before, and I miss that 8000rpm scream!

A price would help out with potential,buyers fella.

Ah, there was a price on the original ad, linked from the post, but I've since withdrawn the ad as the car is now sold.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back