Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche destroyed in Paris Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pc:

Robertb said:
The point I suppose is that the planned fuel tax increase would affect the owner of the 991 less than the yellow-vests.

To a revolutionary, the government are in the control of, and run for the advantage of, the elite. And what better symbol of the elite than a 991 Cabriolet!

I thought at 1st because you meant the Porsche isn't a diesel (which is the tax issue).

I wouldn't class a 991 as a symbol of the elite. My local barber has a turbo s from doing short back n sides.

I see that the French government has backed down in the fuel dispute - what a surprise!!

...... the French do like a good riot ...... we are mere amateurs but the coming months might prove to be challenging one way or another ....... :)

Do you predict a riot? :rocker:

I have read not so long ago very controversial novel by Jean Raspail The Camp of the Saints very dark comedy, French people like to go sideways.

Or this

Attachments

• watercannon_595.gif
    watercannon_595.gif
    916.1 KB · Views: 1,669
that's quite mesmerising

FZP said:

this is how you end up if you dress like an Aussie in France :floor:

I knew that guy reminded me of someone :floor:

77szymon said:
FZP said:

this is how you end up if you dress like an Aussie in France :floor:
Cheeky beggar. You'll pay for that on Saturday afternoon :grin:

madalaa said:
Robertb said:
Do you predict a riot? :rocker:

There is certainly some potential for serious unrest ....... :dont know:

even if, it will be for the wrong reasons like always, with Brexit is exactly same as with money so I will allow myself to quote:

change "banking and monetary system" to "Brexit" or you can change to "overpaid overpowered gov"

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back