Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Battery - Best Web Site?

Jam911

Albert Park
I need a new battery , car is not starting like it used to and current battery is 8 years old

Where is the best web site to get one please?

Thanks

They are good for the returns as well. I had a Bosch S5 which was playing up after 4 years, went back in with the receipt, a quick test and a no questions replacement. Ideal if you are close to a branch.

MC

Carparts4less is where i got mine from, they are same place as ECP but usually cheaper. Use topcashback for money back. I think I paid around £90 for an uprated Bosch.

https://www.tayna.co.uk/

Bought a Bosch S5 battery from them for one of my other cars a few months ago, much cheaper than CP4L and ECP. Received it the following day, really, really well packaged :thumb:

maph said:
https://www.tayna.co.uk/

Bought a Bosch S5 battery from them for one of my other cars a few months ago, much cheaper than CP4L and ECP. Received it the following day, really, really well packaged :thumb:

:yeah:

I have bought 2 batteries from this company via their eBay shop (I collect Nectar points). Always excellent service!

MisterCorn said:
They are good for the returns as well. I had a Bosch S5 which was playing up after 4 years, went back in with the receipt, a quick test and a no questions replacement. Ideal if you are close to a branch.

MC

Thats exactly what i did last year, previous owner kept the the reciept for the battery, i had like one week to go before the warranty was to run out battery started playing up, took it to Euro Car Parts and from an S4 i upgraded to an S5, they checked it quickly and offered me a new battery without any problems... give another year or two ill do the same tjing and upgrade that!!!

J

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back