Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Detailing near St Neots

ggrantw said:
No not yet....car's at Dove House in Rushden at the moment getting some work done on the brake system!!....will need to get it detailed after the winter if I can find somewhere close by. Will ask the guys as Dove House if they ca recommend anyone when I pick the beast up!!!!

Dovehouse is 1 mile from me! I have used them quite a bit, indeed my car originally came from there.

Dovehouses have their own in-house detailing department, so I expect they will recommend you use them. I recall looking at their detailing menu and they offer all sorts of stages depending upon what you want. They use gtechniq stuff.

just called Dovehouse and they are not offering this service at the moment as they are too busy with sales

change of plan and now booked for a days paint correction and wax with full interior valet. came in at half the price of ceramic and i would prefer to upkeep the maintence with wax monthly as and when required.

next question.....need a list of products and a process for a black car. seen some good reviews on waxes and snow foams so far

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back