Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OT - Garmin dashcam.

sjb993

Anyone got a Garmin Dashcam 55? If so, would you mind if I send you a question about functionality by PM?

TIA,

Steve

Hi Steve, sorry no but good to hear from you, how's things?, so you still have the 993 then?, you've been round a good few years now :)

Trev

Hi Trev,

Things are fine with me thanks, and I hope they are with you.

As you say, I've been a member of the forum for a good few years - still keeping an eye on the 993 forum, but not posting very much. Yes I still have mine, but nothing seems to go wrong with it (all the TLC I lavish on it), so I don't often have a need to ask questions. Whoops, have I just given myself a kiss of death????

:damn:

I remember all the spannering you did on your first 993, and I was very impressed with your abilities (and courage!) back then - but your Targa project is truly epic. Hats off to you - I can't wait to see the finished article.

Who knows, maybe one day when I return to my home town (Mcr) to visit family and friends, I might get the opportunity to call round see it in the flesh?

Take care,

Steve.

P.S. for other readers - I have now had my dashcam query answered.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back