Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Macau GP Horrific Crash

the challenge of Macau is the track itself, the lesson here is to learn from the incident and look to make improvements against these incidents

911UK said:
the challenge of Macau is the track itself, the lesson here is to learn from the incident and look to make improvements against these incidents
From what I could see it's the inside curb that made a bad accident, horrendous. They need to take out the bump of it and paint it on the road.

Bloody miracle. Testament to the strength of the cars and, I guess, the strength of her fitness and character too.

I'd struggled to understand how she arrived at the corner, backwards, carrying so much speed until I looked at the video linked by FZP earlier in this thread. Easy to see how, once you know! Frightening really - what can happen with these open-wheeled cars in contact.

:agree:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back