Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold I'd like to get into a PDK and I have a very particular RS4

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bund

This tactic didn't work that well when I tried it the other way round on rs 246 forum...

About a year ago I fancied a change so I sold my RRS and Turbo X50 and bought this B7 RS4 which was regarded as the best around.

https://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-buying-guides/audi-rs4-b7--ph-buying-guide/28785

Anyway it is a great example, ceramics and all else, full Audi service history with last service last week. I don't think any other B7 RS4 on sale has ceramics?

I bought an avant as I have a dog and needed the space but since I have a more suitable dog car now(next week at least) I've realised this isn't the car for myself, not to mention my wife isn't a big fan and I now want a pdk as although i think the gearbox in the RS4 is better than the 996 or 997 version and I've owned both I just want a London car instead of a manual car so I want a pdk. My wife has said no to a later RS4.

Ideally i want a 997 C4s but would consider the 991 C2/S, I realise most of the time people trade up but life changes and sometime you go different ways.

Give me a shout if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back