Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheapest RS I've seen for a few years.

The investors are definitely jumping out of the Porsche investor market. It's coming back to the enthusiast. As I peruse through the various 911s for sale, it makes me think it prudent to offload mine so I can react quick enough, whether that be a 911 or another brand of exotica.
That's a very nice colour too.

That is :eek: and :worship: and [another emoji that I am not allowed to insert but it resembles coffee bean shaking] :grin:

:thumb:

I'll pay the same as the blue one..save you all the tire kickers and advertising and all that. No need to thank me..:)

Oh yes, getting a euro lottery tomorrow, it would join the collection should my ship come in :)

So much exotica is tumbling in price at the moment with all the financial uncertainty..Thankfully some of the vanilla stuff is becoming financially viable too..
If you are an enthusiast rather than an investor then its all good news.
:thumbs:

Aye IMO the bubble has popped Ade, good news for petrolheads.

kas750 said:
So much exotica is tumbling in price at the moment with all the financial uncertainty..Thankfully some of the vanilla stuff is becoming financially viable too..
If you are an enthusiast rather than an investor then its all good news.
:thumbs:

Spot on :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back