Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kids Porsche stuff

HSC911

Sebring
Morning all :D

It's my boy's 6th B'day in a couple of weeks, he wants a few things:

To see the Porsche 919 on track
A ride in Tom's 911 as it can go 214mph
Lego Porsche stuff 919/Technic GT3
Any Porsche kids' clothing
Pens/Pencils/notepads which are Porsche
A ride on Porsche

If anyone can help sourcing any of the above then that would be great...I will contact Tom direct
:grin:

:thumb:

Morning Jin, can't help much with your list apart from the pens and paper.
You could try nipping down to Hatfield, or over to Cambridge, and butter up the reception staff ( :wack: Phil), make sure you have birthday boy with you, you never know. Good luck.

It will probably be some time before a 919 is ever seen on track again.

Porsche do wheel out classic race cars from time so perhaps one of the LeMans cars will make an appearance but who knows when. :dont know:

The best I can do to help is to post this pic of the ultimate 919 on its last ever track appearance - 30th September 2018.

Sounds more like his Dad's birthday wish list than his!

pzero said:
Morning Jin, can't help much with your list apart from the pens and paper.
You could try nipping down to Hatfield, or over to Cambridge, and butter up the reception staff ( :wack: Phil), make sure you have birthday boy with you, you never know. Good luck.

Great idea :D

T8 said:
It will probably be some time before a 919 is ever seen on track again.

Porsche do wheel out classic race cars from time so perhaps one of the LeMans cars will make an appearance but who knows when. :dont know:

The best I can do to help is to post this pic of the ultimate 919 on its last ever track appearance - 30th September 2018.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

mikeluke said:
Sounds more like his Dad's birthday wish list than his!

:whistle:

Cheers all :thumb:

I'm sure I can help with one of the above Jin.... I must have Porsche pen kicking about somewhere :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back