Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart Springs - Group Buy

-- 997 -- said:
Ok Lads, my Springs came in this morning !! Just a quick question!! Are they supppse to be bloody White??

Cheers

J

Yes they're supposed to be white ;) don't worry you won't see them when fitted :thumb:

Obligatory photo of mine on TechArt springs ;)

CarreraSportWheels_zpsrctwcpcj.jpg

weebz said:
-- 997 -- said:
Ok Lads, my Springs came in this morning !! Just a quick question!! Are they supppse to be bloody White??

Cheers

J

Yes they're supposed to be white ;) don't worry you won't see them when fitted :thumb:

Cheers, thankgod, didnt relish the idea of white springs and red suspension, but as you cant see it then thats a good thing.. car looks sweet with its lowering!! :thumb:

Cheers

J

NP fella's at least you have yours, mine should be turning up today sometime :thumb:

NIce to see some photo's up when they are fitted - Before/After Guys

weebz said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Sweet fella, loverly mate !!

-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Aye J, knew these suckers where white - TBH something else now to clean :(

You probably wont't see them anyway but should look damm good when fitted Mate

John997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Aye J, knew these suckers where white - TBH something else now to clean :(

You probably wont't see them anyway but should look damm good when fitted Mate

Hahahahaha, you know what John997, thats exactly what i thought!!

"Something else to clean, keep the springs looking white" but definetly will look sweet!! Now need a set of Billys B6

Cheers

J

Springs arrived safe and well. I think fitting will wait until after Christmas though.

Thanks once again to John for sorting out the group buy. :thumbs:

Attachments

• db179f0b_32c6_4bb1_8f68_2ae149ed6482_151.jpeg
    db179f0b_32c6_4bb1_8f68_2ae149ed6482_151.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,102
  • db179f0b_32c6_4bb1_8f68_2ae149ed6482_151.jpeg
    db179f0b_32c6_4bb1_8f68_2ae149ed6482_151.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,102
Been a year since i bought mine on the group buy and still havent fitted them, come new year and ill have to fit them, worst part is i dont remember where the box with the springs are :roll:

Cheers

J

Same here - just haven't made the time to get them fitted. :nooo:
Next year.......... :)

Lordjimimac said:
Hi Groupbuyers,
Have any of you fitted these?
Any issues?
Or pics?
Cheers,
James

I got mine in the new year rather than part of the group buy. Really pleased with them, ride height is aggressive, looks great and handling is spot on after a visit to centre gravity

Would be interested in another group buy if anyone sets one up

Thanks for the reply - have you experienced any difficulties with speed bumps or multi story car parks with the reduced height?

Milo72 said:
Lordjimimac said:
Hi Groupbuyers,
Have any of you fitted these?
Any issues?
Or pics?
Cheers,
James

I got mine in the new year rather than part of the group buy. Really pleased with them, ride height is aggressive, looks great and handling is spot on after a visit to centre gravity

When I took it to centre gravity I think they said it had a 96mm ground clearance on the front and 110mm at the back.

Now I though that would cause me all sorts of issues I've taken it on a cross channel ferry and the tunnel and both been fine, the spray guards rub a little sometimes but nothing too bad, it's the best thing I've done to it.

If you send your email address I can give you some before and after photos

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back