Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel centre caps

gilford

Spa-Francorchamps
I've noticed these have corroded on our 2016 Macan Turbo, what's the likelihood of a warranty replacement?

I'm passing an OPC later you see.

Alternatively, how much are they as the look pretty bad :sad:

I'd hope that on a 2 year car they would be replaced under warranty although they may cite issues such as types of wheel cleaner you' may have used being a contributing factor.

A good-will contribution towards the hefty cost would be the least I'd expect.

Please let us know the outcome.

All sorted, took pics and emailed the Service Dept, covered under warranty and a new set ordered :thumbs:

Purchased a genuine set of coloured Center caps for my 911 cost £114.
Steve_w

Recently had both the caps & exhaust tips replaced for the same reason. Same age of vehicle with less than 12k on the odometer.
I asked if they would be covered under an extended warranty, but unfortunately the answer was no.
This is a worry as I wouldn't want to be replacing them at my own expense very often.
The new parts now have multiple ceramic coatings followed by a couple of coats of wheel sealant in an effort to try and stop this happening in the future.

Time will tell I guess...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back