Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kool Canvas UK aka Zucarto "Car Art" Rogue Trader

FZP said:
Perhaps a Phoenix is lurking somewhere about to rear it's head :?:

My thoughts exactly, does anyone know the owners name? If so, post it so that any unscrupulous actions can be traced!

crash7 said:
My thoughts exactly, does anyone know the owners name? If so, post it so that any unscrupulous actions can be traced!

I can find out...anyone got the actual Company name :dont know:

:cop:

Company number is 6609381

Ignore that - whoever posted that to the 'infor' site has got it wrong...

Unless there are two Project Managers in Kent who have a sideline....

Chris Campbell
Janet Gales
Giuseppe Martorana

Kool Canvas Ltd.

VAT number:
GB 266615779

INTERNATIONAL SPORTS CAR & CLASSIC LTD
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11636511/
Units 3-4,
Plants Galore,
Hamlet Hill,
Roydon,
Harlow,
Essex,
United Kingdom,
CM19 5JY1

1st Floor 87/89 High Street
Hoddesdon
Herts EN11 8TL

Layzee Dog Publishing.
[email protected]

Co.Number 6609381
KOOL CANVAS
66 Harvey Centre, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1XR
07534 529988

So I heard from Chris at Kool Canvas - he is adamant he recalled the package because I was being a prick! I inquired about a refund and he said that he "would come to my house and give me cash in person"

I found his manner aggressive and I could be wrong but I perceived that as a threat. Especially after he said to me please...please, please..come and see me at the shows!

Anyway I suggested that I'd rather he credit to my account. I did put it to him the following

Purchased large framed Canvas at Bicester show in June
I was away in Aug so he could send in September
End of Sep nothing so started chasing him in Oct, always said it had been sent and tracking number will be sent later. Excuses ranged from rogue employees, locked out of office, courier company entered wrong number and couldn't be delivered!
Stopped answering my calls, texts - I called him on different numbers he answered - was on its way

After 2 months of this I emailed Bicester organiser explaining my (and others) situation and cc'd him in. Got a response back in 15 mins! Needless to say he wasn't very happy.

Said the only loser in this was my son and as a kind gesture (I live in Barcelona and paid extra for courier) would come to my house to give me cash in person as they own a house in Vic (hour from Barcelona)

What a prat!

I see above he was a no show at NEC - no surprise there!

It seems however that he is busy organising his own show for next May under the mighty banner of lazee dog publishing and media

The East of England Arena and Events Centre (EEAEC) has been chosen as the venue for a new motor show, the International Sports Car and Classic Car Show, taking place on 24-26 May 2019.

The show has been organised and conceived by Chris Campbell of Layzeedog Media & Publishing, who commented: 'Quite simply, East of England Arena and Events Centre has everything we need and want for a family oriented classic and sports car festival.

http://exhibitionnews.uk/international-sports-car-and-classic-car-show-to-launch-at-eeaec/

Blimey, this has gained a few more responses since I last posted. Needless to say I've heard nothing since last Wednesday. Same story, he'll only answer the phone when it's a new number.

Thanks for all that info too. Not sure what to do with it, mind.

I'm sure he's reading all of this, so I wish he or Jan would just do the decent thing, stop lying and either give me my money back or send me my canvasses (which I still don't believe have ever existed).

Doing neither and constantly stringing me along is tantamount to theft.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back