Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S. +. Top Gear Exhaust - video now added

Wh1t3Kn1ght said:
Sounds awesome - I'm still making my mind up over getting the mild sport boxes or the valved ones so I can have the best of both worlds :D

I also need to fix the cat to manifold clamps.

If you don't mind me asking how much did Powerflow charge for fitting? I know there is one not too far from me so could be an option that saves me from much cursing when trying the job myself.

Hi there,

The price all depends on how easily your old exhaust comes off.
I bought a complete fixing kit with new bolts etc and I also had all new Lambda sensors to install.
This saved having to bother with any of the old fixings which were really rusty and they were just cut off to save time. The new Lambda sensors also saved having to worry about damaging any plus the old ones were 16 years old and I've noticed that fuel consumption has improved since they were fitted.

I was quoted £200 -£300 for fitting and ended up at the upper estimate when all said and done with the time taken to pipe in the remote solenoid for the valves. I already had PSE but not the switch but plan on a retrofit next year. The remote fob works really well though. Having quiet and loud modes is really good for when you are on a long run and just cruising and then hooligan mode as and when especially in tunnels.

I just picked mine up from Topgear yesterday, had the full system including 200's. When I started it up oh my god what a great noise, hoffing it round town it sounds great. Very pleased I went for the valvetronic so I turn it down when wanting to subtle, also on the motorway run.

Well worth the investment, this forum has been invaluable for me as I may have had made a mistake and gone down the Dansk route.

toddy2 said:
I just picked mine up from Topgear yesterday, had the full system including 200's. When I started it up oh my god what a great noise, hoffing it round town it sounds great. Very pleased I went for the valvetronic so I turn it down when wanting to subtle, also on the motorway run.

Well worth the investment, this forum has been invaluable for me as I may have had made a mistake and gone down the Dansk route.

:thumb: :thumb:

Yeah the sound is very addictive :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back