Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart Springs - Group Buy

All squared away this side as well. :thumbs:

All payed and now waiting for delivery, approx 10 days delivery :thumb:

Schweeeeet ........

J

DrJimBone said:
It turns out Tech9 were only able to offer me a 6% discount to £355, saving me £25 versus the £68 saving for you 997 chaps.

My new lighter engine is still being fitted so the TechArt height reduction of 15mm (PASM car) would be a punt on getting the stance to look right. I might well need 30mm in which case the cheaper Eibach Pro-kit would be the answer. :?:

Because of the above facts I have decided to hold off until I get the car back and can make a more informed decision on how much I need to lower it and have emailed to that effect.

:dont know: Just how these things go I guess...

So for those reasons; I'm out :bye:

Is it not £355 for everybody as per the first post?

John997 said:
Here we go guys, thanks to all who joined in. Just recieved details from Tech9 on how to purchase and proceed.

All the best,
John

TBH, any questions prior then just call Phil Hindley at Tech9 on (0151 4255 911)

I need to advise Tech9 the names who joined the Group-Buy, so will forward these on:

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax
7.. FRZ 911

Order Details

1.. Email [email protected] directly and mark 'Group Buy TECHART Springs' in the subject line.

2.. We need the forum name for ID, then the Invoicing name, address and delivery details for each buyer.

3.. Vehicle registration number and/or chassis number for each buyer

4.. Tech9 will then send each client an order confirmation, bank transfer preferred means of payment

They won't accept credit card. Bank transfer only - was this the agreement?
I'm having a bit of difficulty with the bank transfer because I'm off the mobile phone network when at work (Bank confirmation call back).
I'll see what I can do but it's a bit frustrating!

SJD said:
John997 said:
Here we go guys, thanks to all who joined in. Just recieved details from Tech9 on how to purchase and proceed.

All the best,
John

TBH, any questions prior then just call Phil Hindley at Tech9 on (0151 4255 911)

I need to advise Tech9 the names who joined the Group-Buy, so will forward these on:

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax
7.. FRZ 911

Order Details

1.. Email [email protected] directly and mark 'Group Buy TECHART Springs' in the subject line.

2.. We need the forum name for ID, then the Invoicing name, address and delivery details for each buyer.

4.. Tech9 will then send each client an order confirmation, bank transfer preferred means of payment

I'm having a bit of difficulty with the bank transfer because I'm off the mobile phone network when at work (Bank confirmation call back).

They do accept Credit card cos its how i payed over the phone this morning and had to email back the receipt that you have to sign and send back, well i attached that form and emailed back that i accept the terms and conditions as proof then i called back to verify that they have recieved my email and terms and conditions form. All was accepted and now waiting for delivery!

J

-- 997 -- said:
SJD said:
John997 said:

All the best,
John

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax
7.. FRZ 911

Order Details

They do accept Credit card cos its how i payed over the phone this morning and had to email back the receipt that you have to sign and send back, well i attached that form and emailed back that i accept the terms and conditions as proof then i called back to verify that they have recieved my email and terms and conditions form. All was accepted and now waiting for delivery!

Interesting!!! Too late to call them back now... I'll try them in the morning.
Thanks.

J

Hi folks, just a quick one to mention that I finally decided to join the group buy - appreciate it's late in the day! I called tech9 mentioning the forum and they were going to get back to me. I did wonder if the set that had been cancelled could be swapped to me. They are going to call me back but mentioned that it wouldn't be today - I'll let you know when I hear. Hopefully it's still poss but no probs if I'm too late - punishment for my dithering!

Hopefully they'll get you sorted ok. :thumb:

I'm all paid up, email sent to Phil.

Just some spacers to sort, John sort a GB out will ya :thumbs:

keendean said:
I'm all paid up, email sent to Phil.

Just some spacers to sort, John sort a GB out will ya :thumbs:

LOL Fella, I think I will leave that for some other dude to have a bash at... did you say your doing it - maybe RSS spacer kit :?:

hi folks, happily i got on the group buy.
thanks a lot for sorting - i deliberated whether to go aerobat or techart for some while but finally opted for 'stock body styling but a little low slung'. Also seeing the fitment of these as an opportunity to get make sure the suspension is tip top and get a full geo.

Lordjimimac said:
Hi folks, just a quick one to mention that I finally decided to join the group buy - appreciate it's late in the day! I called tech9 mentioning the forum and they were going to get back to me. I did wonder if the set that had been cancelled could be swapped to me. They are going to call me back but mentioned that it wouldn't be today - I'll let you know when I hear. Hopefully it's still poss but no probs if I'm too late - punishment for my dithering!

Payment sorted. Quick call and Phil helped sort things out.

Now, will I be able to hold off until next year to get them fitted...? 🤔

Ok Lads, my Springs came in this morning !! Just a quick question!! Are they supppse to be bloody White??

Cheers

J

Attachments

• 20181114_145443_173.jpg
    20181114_145443_173.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,402
  • 20181114_145115_200.jpg
    20181114_145115_200.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,402
Delivery received. Thanks for organising the group buy John!! 👍🏼

Package arrived today and thanks again to John for organising much appreciated. Just need to get the car back from Hartech now after the full engine rebuild!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back