Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

40k on a GT3, which one would you choose?

Y2K said:
42,000 miles
£39,995
2005/55 PORSCHE 996 GT3 THIS ONE OWNER EXAMPLE HAS TO BE ONE OF THE VERY BEST SET UP EXAMPLES.FITTED WITH MOTON 3 WAY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENTION FITTED BY TECH 9,6 POT PORSCHE FRONT BRAKE CA;IPERS WITH UP RATED FRONT DISC AND PADS,SPORTS EXHAUST,PORSCHE REAR BOLT IN ROLL CAGE,NOMEX PORSCHE CRESTED BUCKET SEATS WITH 6 POINT HARNESSES,RED BELTS,FULL SERVICE HISTORY,PAINT PROTECTION,AN EXHILIRATING AND VERY REWARDING .

It's amazing what one could find on the internet, the first car in the above post is my car!

I'm the fifth owner; the second, third and fourth owner are all 911uk member. The first remains elusive. :lol:

:thumbs:

Out of curiosity what's the mileage now :?:

I bet you paid a bit more than £39,995 :D

Around 63.5k miles.

It's fun researching my car's history....... just don't look at cars' prices then. :lol: :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back