Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Wanted

Gazc2

Magny-Cours
If anyone`s knows of any for sale or thinking of moving one on drop me a line, not for me however said I would put some feelers out :thumb:

What model is your friend after?

Williams Crawford are currently advertising a 1997 C4. I know this car, the owner is a near neighbour and a true gentleman. I think it is with WC on a sale or return basis so you could deal directly with the owner if interested. Location is a bit unfortunate as about as far from Scotland as it is possible to be.

Probably a good idea to list some specifics...

C2, C4, RS, Turbo?
Colour?
NB or WB?
Coupe, Targa or Cabriolet?
Manual or Tiptronic?
Low miles or not bothered?
Standard or modified?
Price limit?
etc.

C.

Sorry guys don't have any specifics to go on in regards budget type etc its for a friend of a friend who is looking to export it to OZ and is over here for the next few months , I will get some more details over the weekend hopefully in the meantime feel free get in touch

Yep, I'll DM you.

Hello Gaz

Just PM'd you re. mine which is up for sale in all its glory on this site.

Please keep me posted if poss.

Many thanks

Graeme

Graeme,

didnt get your pm however have passed on the details of your car :thumb:

Thanks very muchly, Gaz :thumbs:

Graeme

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member