Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel change

Rr1

i am still looking for a porchse and seen a few but with wheels not to my taste and I wanted to confirm that like with any normal alloy these can be changed easily? I am looking at C4S with original 19'' fuchs and ideally will change to turbo 1's.

is it as simple as changing them over once I find a set of genuine turbo (ot something similar) alloys and someone to remove and fit them?

Rr1 said:
i am still looking for a porchse and seen a few but with wheels not to my taste and I wanted to confirm that like with any normal alloy these can be changed easily? I am looking at C4S with original 19'' fuchs and ideally will change to turbo 1's.

is it as simple as changing them over once I find a set of genuine turbo (ot something similar) alloys and someone to remove and fit them?

Someone will probably bite your hand off for that exchange, yes it is just a simple wheel change/swap.

If you're looking at the C4S just make sure any wheels you look at have the correct offset for the widebody cars.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Turbo1 alloys so much so I got rid of mine at the first opportunity for some Carrera Sports :grin:

Keep the Fuchs!!

I'd swap mine with yours, but as mine a for the narrow bodied, you'd need to run a set of spacers to get them to sit right.

i like the sports as well and will try and get out and see a few more in the flesh before i decide which to go for but they have to be genuine Porsche whatever i go for.

i didn't mean swap on monetary terms as they are far more expensive than the turbos or sports!!!

looking at the prices of genuine Fuchs they seem to command a high price which is good and should cover a new set of alternative genuine alloys and new tyres.

i will live with them for a week or two and see if they grow on me but really not a fan and think a change will be done

i did think they were high but it was a good site to show the range that i think is available/suitable for the car

Good luck 👍

I was quoted £5800 inc vat for turbo 2`s from local OPC. I would imagine they are buying direct and adding some `tax`

Dont forget 10% off at an OPC on all parts if you are a PCGB member, so worth joining

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back