Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What number plates?

silvermilnec

I've just bought a standard set of number plates to go on hwmbo new Cayenne and they look terrible.

Anyone got links or pictures of ones your happy with, not looking for anything illegal. Quit like the look of the presses ones.

Cheers guys :thumb:

What do you mean by standard set?

Albionmuz said:
https://www.platesforcars.co.uk/designer.php?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8fqqs_vE3gIVS7TtCh3gBgMlEAAYASAAEgKpSPD_BwE

+1 for these guys. Bought gel carbon with porsche logo. Great quality.

Worth asking for more flexible plates if you are putting stick on front plates on with no screws.

alex yates said:
What do you mean by standard set?

Just standard plastic with no logo.

I prefer totally blank, no post code, no name, no EU rubbish, no 3D lettering, etc. Gives the car a much cleaner look. The pressed ones look like they should be on some battered tin can on the Continent (obviously only my opinion :grin: )

alex yates said:
I prefer totally blank, no post code, no name, no EU rubbish, no 3D lettering, etc. Gives the car a much cleaner look

Thought that too the other day when I saw, of all things, a Cayenne with that exact combo :thumb:

Looked V cool 8)

Main dealer ones all the way!

I put them on every car. Even my £700 Volvo has plates from my local Volvo main dealer. It just looks right. :thumb:

I've got pressed steel plates... legal and I think look much better than standard plates.

Main dealer plates, get my vote👍

I like the pressed metal plates, you can get fully legal pair on ebay for about £20 and then you can get a nice Porsche surround.

alex yates said:
I prefer totally blank, no post code, no name, no EU rubbish, no 3D lettering, etc. Gives the car a much cleaner look. The pressed ones look like they should be on some battered tin can on the Continent (obviously only my opinion :grin: )

What about silly mis-spacing? :D

No.

DP :pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back