Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sweet 4S for Sale at 911 Virgin for £93k !

NottsRS said:
Deposit Taken. Congrat's to the new owner :thumbs: :bye:

Can't beat a wide body :D :thumbs:

There is another great one for sale with Cameron at the moment, but I am a little biased!!
It was sad to see it go, but unfortunately needs must :bye:

NIBrown said:
NottsRS said:

There is another great one for sale with Cameron at the moment, but I am a little biased!!

Looks an absolute peach. Love that colour on the WB cars

IMG_10628-large.jpg

tyinsky said:
NIBrown said:
NottsRS said:

Looks an absolute peach. Love that colour on the WB cars

IMG_10628-large.jpg

Thank you tyinsky, it is a cracking car and it was supposed to be my forever car, but priorities change :-(
You drove past my house a few weeks ago on your Beacons adventure, I live at the base of the mountain in Gwynfe!
Hoping that in the near future, I'll be able to get some more pork for these great roads :thumb:

Here is a better photo of the car up on the mountain road taken last year, the colour is far more like this than in the Cameron photograph

Attachments

• l1000238_2a_538.jpg
    l1000238_2a_538.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,276
NIBrown said:
bet it won't be there for long :thumbs:

:hand: Took 2 months to get a deposit on it :floor: There won't be much in it for several years. Waning Gibbous springs to mind :bandit:

Zingari said:
NIBrown said:
bet it won't be there for long :thumbs:

:hand: Took 2 months to get a deposit on it :floor: There won't be much in it for several years. Waning Gibbous springs to mind :bandit:

I'm more of a 'cup half full' type of guy, interest rates are set to be low for some time, still a good tax free investment in my opinion 👍

Ignore the advice from anyone who does their dough on a Renault over a Porsche :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back