Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Latest Pistonheads article

deMort said:
I was glad to have found here :D

So were we Sir. :salut:

Haha, if you think the main "General Gassing" section of PH is bad, try looking at "News Politics & Economics" - that really is a nest a nest of vipers!
PH does, however, have some excellent posters if you look carefully. Some of the contributions on the "Cancer is an effing effer" thread will move you to tears, seriously, and in a good way.
Still, this forum is always the first one that I click on.

Counter Of Beans said:
Haha, if you think the main "General Gassing" section of PH is bad, try looking at "News Politics & Economics" - that really is a nest a nest of vipers!
PH does, however, have some excellent posters if you look carefully. Some of the contributions on the "Cancer is an effing effer" thread will move you to tears, seriously, and in a good way.
Still, this forum is always the first one that I click on.

Maybe, but this forum is 95% decent stuff and only 5% nonsense, I don't wanr to spend time sorting through the rubbish.

MC

I'm less than 5% :hand:

Thefinn said:
I never really get why people feel the need to be complete ******* about a car they have never seen or the person that owns it has done nothing to them, why affect the sale of someone's car just to be a smart ar53.

You tried eBay :floor:

Counter Of Beans said:
Haha, if you think the main "General Gassing" section of PH is bad, try looking at "News Politics & Economics"

Is N997B on it :dont know:

:grin: BEFORE you crucify me with you political jibba jabba...that;s banned so there :D

:floor:

Matt Bird the author of the piece on PH wrote a fair article, some of the comments are a little ill-judged, but about on par for a generic forum.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back