Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo Front Splitter

coullstar said:
I put an aftermarket turbo copy one on my old C4s and it tool less than 10min. Looks much better IMO.

This is what I was thinking and bearing in mind there's every chance of damaging it at some point I was reluctant to go OE.

Don't suppose you have any old pics? Was it pretty much the same as in the link as this one looks to be reasonably good quality with good feedback

I fitted a similar one to mine a few years ago. Just needed my son to help pull the splitter into position and looked as good as the original. I have since lightly rubbed down the front edge as it gets scuffed due to too many sleeping policemen locally. Mine was £180 and will need replacing in a year or so. I look on it as a consumable!

Sarfend said:
I fitted a similar one to mine a few years ago. Just needed my son to help pull the splitter into position and looked as good as the original. I have since lightly rubbed down the front edge as it gets scuffed due to too many sleeping policemen locally. Mine was £180 and will need replacing in a year or so. I look on it as a consumable!

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back